I’m going to be researching primarily and secondarily. Primarily I’m going to be visiting locations, doing test shoots and lighting tests. This research will help me develop an understanding on how the shots will look and how I’m going to be able organise the set with lighting and characters. This will mean that I’m going to be able to understand the look and feel of the film before shooting. Secondarily, I’m going to be research online and in books, camerawork and sound and how to create emotion using these. I’ll also be researching costumes and props and where to get the required things from. Finally, I’ll be looking at transport and how to get to the location via public transport and car.
- “11 Ways to Get More Natural Light to Dark Rooms.” Decorated Life. N.p., 01 May 2017. Web. 05 June 2017. <http://decoratedlife.com/10-ways-natural-light-dark-rooms/?hvid=5DwEmS>.
- AynsleyMichael Manages Hootsuite’s Brand Publishing Team and Is the Editor of This Blog. When He’s Not Pouring over Copy, You Might Finding Him Pouring a Coffee. Or Riding a Bike. He Has Many Interests., Michael. “Vimeo vs YouTube for Business: Which Is Better?” Hootsuite Social Media Management. N.p., 21 Apr. 2017. Web. 07 June 2017. <https://blog.hootsuite.com/vimeo-vs-youtube-business/>.
Ganguly, Ishita. “6 Tips to Improve Your Facebook Posts : Social Media Examiner.” Social Media Examiner Main Page. N.p., 09 Sept. 2015. Web. 05 June 2017. <http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/6-tips-to-improve-facebook-posts/>.Website.
- Haines, Dena. “12 Tips For Indoor Natural Light Photography.” Digital Photography School. N.p., 05 Apr. 2016. Web. 05 June 2017. <https://digital-photography-school.com/12-tips-indoor-natural-light-photography/>.
- Kenworthy, Christopher. Master Shots: 100 Advanced Camera Techniques to Get an Expensive Look on Your Low-budget Movie. Studio City, CA: Michael Wiese, 2012. Print.
- Kibble Follow, Danielle. “How Are Film Trailers Advertised.” LinkedIn SlideShare. N.p., 16 Oct. 2014. Web. 05 June 2017. <https://www.slideshare.net/Daniellekibble/how-are-film-trailers-advertised>.
- Knight, Cameron. “Using Flashes to Create Light That Looks Natural.” Photo & Video Envato Tuts+. N.p., 31 Dec. 2013. Web. 05 June 2017. <https://photography.tutsplus.com/tutorials/using-flashes-to-create-light-that-looks-natural–photo-17415>.
- Kroll, Noam. “How to Shoot with Natural Light: 10 Tips.” IndieWire. N.p., 07 Oct. 2013. Web. 05 June 2017. <http://www.indiewire.com/2013/10/how-to-shoot-with-natural-light-10-tips-34217/>.
- Kylee. “Artificial Lighting Tips from a Natural Light Lover!” Cole’s Classroom. N.p., 01 Mar. 2017. Web. 05 June 2017. <http://www.colesclassroom.com/artificial-lighting-tips-from-a-natural-light-lover/>.
- Lee, Aaron. “Your Facebook Posts Will Probably Go Viral If You Follow These 5 Steps.” Social Media Engagement App. Post Planner, 02 Dec. 2016. Web. 05 June 2017. <https://www.postplanner.com/how-to-write-viral-facebook-posts/>.
- Luckerson, Victor. “Facebook Marketing: 8 Ways to Get Posts Seen More.” Time. Time, 04 Apr. 2014. Web. 05 June 2017. <http://time.com/48358/facebook-marketing-eight-ways-to-get-posts-seen-more/>.
- “Making Indoor Shots Look like Natural Light?” Making Indoor Shots Look like Natural Light?: Studio and Lighting Technique Forum: Digital Photography Review. N.p., 22 July 2008. Web. 05 June 2017. <https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/2376644>.
- Mathis, Taylor. “One Simple, Inexpensive Trick to Make Artificial Lighting Look Natural.” The Shutterstock Blog. N.p., 07 Aug. 2015. Web. 05 June 2017. <https://www.shutterstock.com/blog/how-to-make-artificial-lighting-look-natural-photography-on-a-budget>.
- Morrison, Kimberlee. “Who’s Using the Top 5 Social Networks?” – Adweek. Adweek, 25 Sept. 2015. Web. 05 June 2017. <http://www.adweek.com/digital/realitymine-top-5-social-networks/>.
- Robley, Chris. “25 Ways To Get The Most Out Of Your YouTube Channel.” Hypebot. N.p., n.d. Web. 05 June 2017. <http://www.hypebot.com/hypebot/2015/04/25-ways-to-get-the-most-out-of-your-youtube-channel.html>.
- “10 Tips for Getting the Most Out of Your YouTube Channel.” TuneCore. N.p., 09 Dec. 2013. Web. 05 June 2017. <http://www.tunecore.com/blog/2013/12/10-tips-for-getting-the-most-out-of-your-youtube-channel.html>.
- Sijll, Jennifer Van. Cinematic Storytelling: The 100 Most Powerful Film Conventions Every Filmmaker Must Know. Studio City, CA: Michael Wiese Productions, 2010. Print.
- Tsawayo, Natasha. “HOW ARE FILMS PROMOTED AND ADVERTISED TO AUDIENCES?” Prezi.com. N.p., 12 Jan. 2016. Web. 05 June 2017. <https://prezi.com/gwewfyzhdo_y/how-are-films-promoted-and-advertised-to-audiences/>.